Terms & Conditions
Customer Services. Please write or visit;
2, Dems House
Old Mill Drive
1. How your order is accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email or text you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us, Flowerwise.
2. If your order cannot be accepted. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. If a payment has already been taken it will be refunded. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on resources which could not be reasonably planned for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
1. If you wish to make a change to the flowers or other products you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If the change cannot be made or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, we will refund you.
OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
1. Minor changes to the products.We may change the flowers or products due to seasonal variations but similar flowers will be supplied. We may also change the products if required by law.
PROVIDING THE FLOWERS AND PRODUCTS
1. Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website and is included in the total price of the product.
2. Where the flowers or other products will be delivered.The flowers or other products will be delivered to the address specified by you during the checkout process. If the address you have supplied is not accessible for any reason we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
3. We will not deliver any flowers or other products to any address or location where to do so would be prohibited by law. It is advisable for you to provide a telephone number so contact can be made about delivery. Refunds will not be available in the case of products if an incorrect or incomplete address is provided and no contact can be made.
4. Your legal rights if we deliver goods late.You have legal rights if our first attempt to deliver any flowers or other products is late. If our first delivery attempt misses the delivery deadline for any flowers or other products then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
a. we have refused to deliver the goods;
b. delivery within the delivery deadline was essential due to being for a funeral.
5. Ending the contract for late delivery.If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery you can cancel your order for any of the flowers or other products or reject the flowers or other products that have been delivered. After that we will arrange to refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled flowers and other products and their delivery. If the flowers or other products have been delivered to you, you must either return them in person to us or allow us to collect them from you. Please call us to arrange this.
6. When you become responsible for the flowers or other products.The flowers or other products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
You may be able to end your contract with us.Your rights for ending the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract. If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do.If you are ending a contract for a reason set out below the contract will, on your request, end immediately and we will refund you in full for any flowers or other products which have not been provided. The reasons are:
1. We have told you about an upcoming change to the flowers or other products or these terms which you do not agree to.
2. We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed.
3. There is a risk that supply of the flowers or products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control.
4. We suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or you are notified we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 3 days. If you have just changed your mind about the product.For most products bought online (costing £43 or more) you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. However, you do not have this right for perishable items, tailor made items or personalised items. You do not therefore have the right to change your mind about flowers once they have been prepared as they perish.